Pakistani Actor Agha Ali Has Tied The Knot With Hina Altaf

Pakistani Actor Agha Ali Has Tied The Knot With Hina Altaf

Agha Ali , Hina Altaf

Pakistani actor Agha Ali has tied the knot with television actress Hina Altaf in a formal ceremony amid corona virus lockdown.

Agha Ali took to Instagram to share the news and wrote, "A few years ago we hosted a TV show together and we hated each other, later we met again a few years ago, and we became friends, then Became best friends and the last 11 months have gone crazy! Movies, street fighters, endless talk and you have become a part of my life like no one else. "

He added, "I loved every second I spent with you and then the lockdown ... I missed you like I missed a part of me. I realized and I'm sure I I want to spend the rest of my life with you and here. Let's go. "

The actor concluded by saying: "As I always wanted (nor did we have any choice) we got married on Friday, May 22, 2020.

Post a Comment

0 Comments